MEC STORE POLICIES
All sales are final except for damaged goods. Damaged products may be returned for a replacement only if the damage is a manufacturer’s defect or the result of shipment from MEC. Merchandise must be returned within 30 days. Returns of merchandise requires prior authorization. Please include receipt or reference number and return by traceable carrier to MEC.
DELIVERY METHOD AND TIMING
Shipping and handling charges must be added to all orders. This is done automatically when ordering is done online.
- Continental U.S. orders will be shipped via Federal Express Ground.
- Outside Continental U.S. orders will be shipped via Federal Express Internation Economy, USPS International Priority or DHL.
- Rush service may be requested via Federal Express 2-Day service for an extra fee.
If you would like to receive a quote prior to shipping, please email MEC at firstname.lastname@example.org. Prices are subject to change without notice.
MEC will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone, and we will send personally identifiable information about you only when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We must respond to subpoenas, court orders or a legal request;
- A contractor requires this information to set up a feature of our site, such as our purchasing service.